ALUMINUM GANTRY CRANES
- Capacities: up to 3 tons
- Adjustable Height Under I-beam: up to 12’ 4″
- Adjustable Spans: up to 20’ on 1-ton models and 15′ on 2 and 3-ton models
Starting as light as 116 pounds, Spanco Aluminum Gantry Cranes are lightweight, portable, and extremely stable under load.
These Spanco All-Aluminum Gantries quickly assemble and disassemble, making them popular with contractors who need highly mobile lift equipment that they can take in their service trucks.
Just one or two workers can typically move a disassembled crane up stairways, onto roofs, or in other challenging locations. When on location, the gantry cranes are rapidly assembled, ready to lift, and able to position heavy objects precisely, such as bulky HVAC units.
Because they are corrosion resistant, aluminum gantries are also ideal for refrigerated areas and other controlled environments, making them increasingly popular with HVAC contractors.
FEATURES OF SPANCO ALUMINUM GANTRY CRANES
- Crane Height Adjustments: Adjusting in 6-inch increments, height adjustment kits use spring-loaded steel locking pins that automatically engage when height positioning holes are reached; adjust heights for specific lifts, uneven floors, or to move through doorways.
- Adjustable Spans: Standard on aluminum cranes, adjustable spans are optional on steel cranes; adjustable spans allow the crane to be shortened for transport down narrow aisles.
- Heavy-Duty Casters: Four-position, swivel-lock casters with moldon polyurethane wheels provide excellent floor protection.